Monday, 22 May 2023

Guess Who Am I? 猜我是谁?

Singapore

新加坡

The hot topic recently, people are scammed out of money by so-called 'friend'.

最近很火的话题,人们被所谓的‘朋友’骗了钱。

I also encountered it.

我也遇到过。


One day

某日

Scammer (S) 骗子

Me (M) 我

S: Hello 喂

M: Hello 喂

S: Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗?

M: You are... 你是。。。

S: You don't recognise my voice? 你认不出我的声音吗?

M: You are... 你是。。。

S: So heartless, don't recognise me at all! 真没良心了,尽然认不出我!

At this point my brain's CPU crashed...

此时我脑的CPU当机了。。。

Normally at this point of time, I would have hang up the phone.

通常在这个时间点,我会挂断电话。

Then a name blah out from his mouth.

然后一个名字从他的口里蹦出来

M: You are XXX? 你是某某某?

S: Yeah la! 是啦!

M: Why with Malaysia accent? 为什么有联邦腔?

S: May have picked up my Malaysian friends' accent, as we are discussing about opening a cafe. 可能最近跟一些马来西亚的朋友讨论开咖啡厅的事宜,所以跟了他们的腔调。

M: Oh, you are setting your own cafe! 你准备开咖啡厅噢!

Seeing that I took the bait, he started luring me into his den.

看我上钩了便打蛇随棍上,开始跟我哈啦起来。

M: How about your daughter? 你女儿还好吧?

S: Just like that lor. 就这样喽。

My friend's daughter has a congenital disease, it is definitely not "just like that lor".

我朋友的女儿有先天病,怎么可能就一句“就这样喽”带过呢?

M: Remember to inform me when your cafe opens. 记得咖啡厅开幕时告诉我。

S: Sure. Oh yeah, this is my new number and you can delete the old one. 当然。哦,对,这是我的新号码,你可以把旧的删除掉了。

I actually deleted this friend's mobile phone number.

我还真的把这个朋友的手机号码给删了。

The next day

第二天

S: Hello, it's me. 喂,是我。

M: Hello, what's up? 喂,什么事吗?

S: I am at my new cafe, settling something. 我在我的新咖啡厅,解决一些问题。

M: What happened? 发生什么事?

S: You know what, yesterday after chatting with you, I left my mobile phone at the new cafe and it was lost. 你知道吗,昨天跟你聊完天,我把手机落在新的咖啡厅,结果丢了。

M: Why so careless? 为什么那么粗心?

S: I am settling the bills with the contractor, and can you lend me some money first so that I can go buy a new mobile phone? 我正在跟承包商结账,你能不能先借我点钱,让我去买个新手机?

M: How much? 多少钱?

S: Can you transfer S$1,000? 能先转一千新币吗?

M: I don't have so much. 我没那么多。

S: Then how much can you lend me? 那你可以借我多少?

M: You know how poor I am, why don't you borrow from other shareholder first? 你都知道我是个穷鬼,为什么不跟其他股东先借?

S: We had pumped in all our savings into the new cafe, can you just lend me some first and I'll pay you back in a few days. 我们已经把所有积蓄投入了新咖啡厅,你能不能先借我一些,我过几天就还给你。

M: Sorry but seriously, I don't have money. 对不起但真的,我没钱。

S: Can't you even lend me some? What about S$500? 你真的一点都不能借吗?500新币呢?

M: You know I am nothing better than a beggar. 你都知道我跟乞丐没两样。

S: Really can't help? 真的不能帮吗?

M: I am really at the end of the ropes, I'll give you a big ang bao when your new cafe opens. 真的山穷水尽啦,等你咖啡厅开幕再给你包一个大红包吧!

From that day up till now, no news from "my friend" of his new cafe any more!

从那天到现在,再也没有“我的朋友”关于他新咖啡厅的消息了!

P/S: Ang bao means red packet.

注:联邦腔指的是马来西亚腔调。

No comments:

Post a Comment