Friday 31 May 2019

Hotel 旅馆

Thailand - Bangkok

泰国 – 曼谷

Wonder what kind of hotel I stay in when I am in Bangkok?

想知道我在曼谷住的是什么样的旅馆?

My request for the hotel is simple, that is, the room should be clean and the price should be reasonable.

我对旅馆的要求很简单,就是客房要干净、价钱要合理。


If possible, must have a bathtub in the toilet.

如果可能,浴室要有浴缸。

I dislike heat, so I like to immerse myself in the bathtub to cool down.

我怕热,喜欢把自己浸泡在浴缸里降温。


The hotel name is very unique.

旅馆名称非常独特。

Its name is Malaysia Hotel.

它的名字是马来西亚旅馆。


It is not posh, price is reasonable, near town and has a swimming pool.

它并不豪华,价钱平民,靠近市区,还有一个泳池。

Such a hotel can only be described as value for money.

这样一家旅馆只能用物超所值来形容。


It has a 24 hour restaurant.

它有一间24小时的餐厅。

I like 'kao pad boo' (fried rice with crab meat) in this restaurant.

我喜欢这餐厅的 ‘烤扒卜’(蟹肉炒饭)。


When you stay in a hotel, has any hotel staff greeted you by your name?

入住旅馆时,有没有旅馆员工能够以你的名字称呼你?

Only in very high-end hotels will have it! 

只有在非常高级的旅馆才会有吧!

But here, the receptionists do address most regular guests by their names.

但是在这,接待员都能以常客的名字称呼。


I am very particular about the toiletries and will only use my own.

对于沐浴用品,我很龟毛,只用我自己带来的。

Another reason I like to stay in this hotel is that I can deposit my personal toiletries with them and collect them on my next visit.

喜欢入住这家旅馆的另一个原因是,我的私人沐浴用品能寄放在那,等下次回来再取。


This hotel was the very first hotel I stayed when I first visited Bangkok.

这家旅馆是我第一次去曼谷旅游时入住的第一家旅馆

Since then, I have stayed in this same hotel for more than decades.

从那时起,我就在同一家旅馆待了数十年。


P/S: I had ever stayed in hotel called 'Singapore' in Hattyai.

注:我曾经在合艾住过名为‘新加坡’的旅馆。

Saturday 4 May 2019

Royal Month Of Asia 亚洲的皇家月份

Japan & Thailand

日本及泰国

This May can be regarded as the royal month of Asia.

今年五月份可被视为亚洲的皇家月份。


On May 1, Japan ushered in the 126th Emperor.

5月1日,日本迎来了第126代天皇。

Emperor Naruhito's reign heralds the dawn of the Reiwa epoch.

德仁正式继承皇位,并开启了“令和”时代。


On May 4, Thailand ushered in the 10th King of the Chakri Dynasty and is also known as King Rama X.

5月4日,泰国迎来了 Chakri 王朝的第10位国王,也被称为国王拉玛十世。

Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn, who ascended the throne three years ago, is officially crowned today.

三年前登上王位的泰国国王玛哈哇集拉隆功今天正式加冕。