Monday 22 May 2023

Guess Who Am I? 猜我是谁?

Singapore

新加坡

The hot topic recently, people are scammed out of money by so-called 'friend'.

最近很火的话题,人们被所谓的‘朋友’骗了钱。

I also encountered it.

我也遇到过。


One day

某日

Scammer (S) 骗子

Me (M) 我

S: Hello 喂

M: Hello 喂

S: Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗?

M: You are... 你是。。。

S: You don't recognise my voice? 你认不出我的声音吗?

M: You are... 你是。。。

S: So heartless, don't recognise me at all! 真没良心了,尽然认不出我!

At this point my brain's CPU crashed...

此时我脑的CPU当机了。。。

Normally at this point of time, I would have hang up the phone.

通常在这个时间点,我会挂断电话。

Then a name blah out from his mouth.

然后一个名字从他的口里蹦出来

M: You are XXX? 你是某某某?

S: Yeah la! 是啦!

M: Why with Malaysia accent? 为什么有联邦腔?

S: May have picked up my Malaysian friends' accent, as we are discussing about opening a cafe. 可能最近跟一些马来西亚的朋友讨论开咖啡厅的事宜,所以跟了他们的腔调。

M: Oh, you are setting your own cafe! 你准备开咖啡厅噢!

Seeing that I took the bait, he started luring me into his den.

看我上钩了便打蛇随棍上,开始跟我哈啦起来。

M: How about your daughter? 你女儿还好吧?

S: Just like that lor. 就这样喽。

My friend's daughter has a congenital disease, it is definitely not "just like that lor".

我朋友的女儿有先天病,怎么可能就一句“就这样喽”带过呢?

M: Remember to inform me when your cafe opens. 记得咖啡厅开幕时告诉我。

S: Sure. Oh yeah, this is my new number and you can delete the old one. 当然。哦,对,这是我的新号码,你可以把旧的删除掉了。

I actually deleted this friend's mobile phone number.

我还真的把这个朋友的手机号码给删了。

The next day

第二天

S: Hello, it's me. 喂,是我。

M: Hello, what's up? 喂,什么事吗?

S: I am at my new cafe, settling something. 我在我的新咖啡厅,解决一些问题。

M: What happened? 发生什么事?

S: You know what, yesterday after chatting with you, I left my mobile phone at the new cafe and it was lost. 你知道吗,昨天跟你聊完天,我把手机落在新的咖啡厅,结果丢了。

M: Why so careless? 为什么那么粗心?

S: I am settling the bills with the contractor, and can you lend me some money first so that I can go buy a new mobile phone? 我正在跟承包商结账,你能不能先借我点钱,让我去买个新手机?

M: How much? 多少钱?

S: Can you transfer S$1,000? 能先转一千新币吗?

M: I don't have so much. 我没那么多。

S: Then how much can you lend me? 那你可以借我多少?

M: You know how poor I am, why don't you borrow from other shareholder first? 你都知道我是个穷鬼,为什么不跟其他股东先借?

S: We had pumped in all our savings into the new cafe, can you just lend me some first and I'll pay you back in a few days. 我们已经把所有积蓄投入了新咖啡厅,你能不能先借我一些,我过几天就还给你。

M: Sorry but seriously, I don't have money. 对不起但真的,我没钱。

S: Can't you even lend me some? What about S$500? 你真的一点都不能借吗?500新币呢?

M: You know I am nothing better than a beggar. 你都知道我跟乞丐没两样。

S: Really can't help? 真的不能帮吗?

M: I am really at the end of the ropes, I'll give you a big ang bao when your new cafe opens. 真的山穷水尽啦,等你咖啡厅开幕再给你包一个大红包吧!

From that day up till now, no news from "my friend" of his new cafe any more!

从那天到现在,再也没有“我的朋友”关于他新咖啡厅的消息了!

P/S: Ang bao means red packet.

注:联邦腔指的是马来西亚腔调。

Thursday 4 May 2023

Truly Wonderful, The Mind Of A Child Is 真奇妙,孩子的心是

Thailand - Bangkok (JJ Mall)

泰国 — 曼谷(JJ购物中心)

Speaking of Chatuchak Weekend Market, everyone must be familiar with it.

说起乍都乍周末集市,想必大家都耳熟能详。

But if I tell you that JJ Mall is next to it, probably many people still cannot figure out where it is!

但是如果告诉你JJ购物中心就在它旁边,估计很多人还是想不到究竟在哪吧!


Due to the epidemic, some stores in JJ Mall are still empty. (Blame everything on COVID-19!)

因疫情的关系,JJ购物中心里边的一些商店还是空荡荡。(一切都归咎于冠病吧!)


For anime characters collectors, JJ Mall is also a treasure-trove.

对于动漫人物收藏家来说,JJ购物中心也不失为一个藏宝阁。


I even found treasure here - m
y second brother's beloved 'Star Wars'!

我更在此挖到宝 — 我二弟最爱的《星球大战》

My second brother is a die-hard 'Star Wars' fan.

我二弟是《星球大战》的死忠粉。


On this 'Star Wars Day', to paraphrase Yoda "Truly Wonderful, The Mind Of A Child Is".

在这《星球大战》日,套用尤达的话“真奇妙,孩子的心是”。

May The Force Be With You Always!

愿原力与你同在永远!