Saturday 12 March 2022

Sequelae 后遗症

Singapore

新加坡

I get tired easily after recovering from COVID-19.

On Thursday night, I suddenly felt dizzy, unsteady and nearly fell while walking.

That very night, I was awakened by a sharp pain in my left forehead.

The next morning, went polyclinic for consultation.

I told the doctor about my recent health condition, including my hard stools or diarrhea and indigestion.

Mainly worried about getting stroke.

The doctor said that it is not a sign of stroke, so I can be rest assured.

According to doctor, all these could be the sequelae of COVID-19.

For the next six months, I do not need to do any Antigen Rapid Test.

It is still possible that ex-patients of COVID-19 to get it again.

How does one know if one is infected again?

When a person has all the symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, soar throat, cough, and runny nose, then most likely one is infected again.

Doctor has to draw blood to confirm.


从冠病康复后,我很容易感到疲惫。

星期四晚上,突然感到头晕目眩、走路不稳,差点摔倒。

就在当天晚上,我被左额头的剧痛惊醒。

隔天早上,就去综合诊疗所求诊。

我告诉医生我最近的健康状况,包括粪便不是太硬就是腹泻还有消化不良等。

主要还是怕中风。

医生说不是中风先兆,可以安心。

据医生的说法所有这些都有可能是冠病的后遗症。

接下来的六个月里,我不需要再做抗原快速检测。

冠病的前患者仍有可能再次感染。

怎么知道自己再次感染呢?

当一个人出现所有冠病症状时,例如发烧、喉咙痛、咳嗽、流鼻涕,那么很可能已经再次感染了。

医生必须抽血确认。

No comments:

Post a Comment