Wednesday 23 February 2022

Coexistence With COVID-19 与冠病共存

Singapore

新加坡

Seen a doctor yesterday and confirmed that I have COVID.

昨天看了医生证实我得了冠病。

Yesterday Singapore saw a record high of 26,032 COVID-19 cases.

昨天新加坡新增2万6千32起确诊病例。


Fortunately, I only had mild fever, cough, soar throat and bod aches; I did not need to be hospitalized, I just needed to recover at home.

所幸我只是轻微的发烧、咳嗽、喉咙痛和全身疼痛;不必劳师动众的住院,只需在家修养便可。


Never thought that I would be a COVID-19 patient,

从没想过自己会成为冠病患者。

Luckily, I had my booster jab and now I can recover at home safely.

幸运的是之前也打了追加剂,现在才能安然无恙在家修养。

Even now that everyone has to accept coexistence with COVID-19, but the premise is to protect our family members and the general public from the virus.

即便是现在大家需接受与冠病共存,但前提是保护好家人及普罗大众免受病毒的侵害。

Get vaccinated or booster jab as soon as possible, remember to wash hands frequently and wear mask; as long as everyone works together, we will definitely be able to defeat the virus.

尽快接种疫苗或打追加剂,记得勤洗手、带好口罩;只要大家同心协力,一定能战胜病毒。

No comments:

Post a Comment