Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Straits Times Forum Writers' Dialogue 2016

Singapore - Singapore Press Holdings Auditorium


For readers who had read my older blog, you guys should know that I was invited for the same dialogue last year.

Time really flies, it is time for another new session of dialogue for 2016.

The Straits Times Forum Writers' Dialogue is an event most, if not all, of the forum writers looking forward to.

We, the writers, kind of get a summary of what the Forum column had published and  how it affected the society.

Again, I would like to thank The Straits Times (Forum team) to invite me for this year dialogue.

Looking forward to attending The Straits Times Forum Writers' Dialogue this evening.

P/S: Once again, hope that I can attend it every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment