Singapore
新加坡
Today is the annual Mother’s Day again.
今天又是一年一度的母亲节。
Last year due to an emergency, we did not celebrate Mother’s Day.
去年因突发状况,所以没庆祝母亲节。
This year coincides with the government’s relaxation of epidemic prevention control, so we can finally celebrate Mother’s Day as a family again!
今年适逢政府放宽防疫管控,终于可以再次全家一起庆祝母亲节了!
多年前新加坡麦当劳有个广告,里头造就了一个麦当劳婆婆。
Her classic line was: "This is my youngest grandson, it is troublesome to bring him out, he only likes McDonald's."
她的经典台词是:“这是我孙子最小的,带他出来很麻烦,他只喜欢麦当劳。”
I like to tease my mom with this line: "This is my mom, the oldest..."
我爱用这台词作弄我妈说:“这是我妈,最老的。。。”
Then she will tease herself and say, "...it is troublesome to bring me out."
然后她就会调侃自己说:“。。。带我出来很麻烦。”
It is actually fine, no trouble.
其实还好啦,也没什么麻烦。
Although my mom needs a wheelchair to get around, I still travel with her.
虽然我妈出行需要轮椅代步,但我还是带着她到处旅行。
I always say that my mom is like my daughter.
我每次都说我妈就像我的囡囡。
I also always say that my mom is spoiled by me. (Wathehaha)
我也总是说我妈被我宠坏了。(哇的哈哈)
I consider myself as a filial but disobedient son.
我自认是个孝而不顺的儿子。
Although I love my mom very much, I do not follow everything according to her will; I often bicker with my mom.
虽然我很疼我妈妈,但我不是凡事都顺着她的意思去做;还会时常和我妈抬杠。
Sometimes my mom gets so angry with me and says, “I’m your mother, don’t really think that I’m your daughter!”
有时我妈被我气到说:“我可是你妈,别真的以为我是你女儿!”
In fact, my mom is such a cute old girl.
其实我妈就是这样一个可爱的老女孩。
When my mom was young, she was a melon seed-faced beauty.
我妈年轻时可是个瓜子脸的美女。
Before my mom got sick, she could write beautiful Chinese characters.
在我妈生病之前,她可写得一手漂亮的汉字。
My sister and I have inherited my mom's beautiful Spanish eyes.
我和我妹就继承了我妈妈美丽的西班牙眼睛。
Happy Mother’s Day and good health my dearest MiMi.
母亲节快乐及身体健康我最敬爱的咪咪。
No comments:
Post a Comment