Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy 5th Birthday 5岁生日快乐

Singapore

新加坡

North-South-Dong-Xi is FIVE years old!

This is the 156th article posted.

Time really flies and it seems just like yesteryear.

When North-South-Dong-Xi posted its first article, it was not intentionally picked to post on Valentine's Day.

In fact, it was not until my second brother told me then I realised it.

It was indeed a blessing for North-South-Dong-Xi to be born on this loving day.

Readers' feedback that address of the places mentioned here should be posted too.

As far as it is possible, I will try to add in the address for my future post.

I am still trying out the 360 degree image.

Hopefully in the near future I can post them.

Every year must repeat this phrase, hope that North-South-Dong-Xi has years to keep everyone company.

~*Happy 5th Birthday North-South-Dong-Xi*~


《North-South-东-西》五岁了!

这是刊登的第156篇文章。

光阴似箭,一切似乎就像是昨天的事。

《North-South-东-西》在发表第一篇文章时,并没有刻意选择在情人节这天发布。

事实上,直到我的二弟告诉我时,我才意识到这一点。

《North-South-东-西》能够在这个充满爱的日子里诞生也是一种幸福。

读者的反馈要求能将所介绍的地方地址也一起刊登。

只要有可能,我会尝试在我未来发布的文章里添加地址。

我仍在尝试360度图像。

希望在不久的将来我可以发布它们。

每年都必须重复这句话,希望在未来的时间里《North-South-东-西》可以一直陪伴大家。

~*《North-South-东-西》5岁生日快乐*~

No comments:

Post a Comment