Friday 14 February 2014

Happy 1st Birthday 1岁生日快乐

Singapore

新加坡

North-South-Dong-Xi is ONE year old!

Thank you all for your past year support.

In addition, I want to thank a good friend - Ah Tong.

He knows that I like travelling and photography,  so he encourages me to create a blog to share my travel experience and photographs.

Initially when planning the name for this blog, I thought North-South-East-West made a suitable name as it symbolised the compass and map, just like travelling.

Coincidently East-West in Chinese reads as Dong-Xi and dongxi means thing.

This is how North-South-Dong-Xi was born, as this blog is all about the travelling things I had experienced.

It was quite a hard time to consider whether which language should be used to write this blog.

Shall it be mono or mix languages?

Finally, decided to go with the feel.

Do drop a line or two to tell me what you want to know or read in my blog.

Hope that North-South-Dong-Xi has years to keep everyone company.

~*Happy Birthday North-South-Dong-Xi*~


《North-South-东-西》一岁了!

谢谢大家这一年来的支持。

更要感谢一位好朋友 - 阿东。

事因他知道我喜欢旅行及摄影,便鼓励我把旅程所闻及照片写在部落格跟大家分享。

当初为部落格取名时,想到 North-South-East-West 会是个恰当的名因为它象征指南针、地图里的大江南北,就像旅行。

恰巧 East-West 中文是东、西,而thing不正是东西吗 。

所以《North-South-东-西》就此诞生,因为这部落格就是写些旅行时的东西及经历。

当初很纠结到底应该用什么语文来写这部落格。

该用单一或混合语文?

最终,还是决定随性吧。

请留言让我知道在这部落格里你想懂或读的文章。

希望在未来的时间里《North-South-东-西》可以一直陪伴大家。

~*《North-South-东-西》生日快乐*~

2 comments: