Sunday, 23 March 2025

Claustrophobia 幽闭恐惧症

Singapore

新加坡

Recently, I needed to undergo a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) examination.

最近,我需要接受核磁共振检查。

I had previously had a Computed Tomography (CT) scan, so I thought the MRI would be the same.

我以前做过 CT 扫描,所以我认为 MRI 也会一样。

When I lay on the mechanical table, the medical staff secured me, and the machine began to move me in.

当我躺上机械台,医护人员把我的头固定好后,机器开始把我移进去。

OMG, how come the top of the machine was almost touching my eyes!

我的天啊,怎么眼前几乎贴着机器的顶!

My breathing started to quicken, and my heartbeat accelerated...

呼吸开始急促,心跳加速。。。

My claustrophobia kicked in.

我的幽闭恐惧症开始发作。

No, I was suffocating!

不行啦,快窒息啦!

I quickly called the medical staff to move me out of the "hole".

赶紧叫医护人员把我从“洞”里移出来。

The medical staff suggested that I try again with a sleep mask.

医护人员建议我戴上眼罩再试一次。

Put on the sleep mask, head secure, and move again.

戴上眼罩,固定好头部,再次移动。

Even though I could not see it, I still could not control my phobia.

虽然看不到,但还是没办法克制恐惧症。

Once again, got to call for a stop!

再一次的喊停!


I found this picture of an MRI machine on the internet.

我在网上找到了这张核磁共振成像机器的图片。

It shows a small dog undergoing an MRI examination.

照片显示一只小狗正在接受核磁共振检查。

Look how small the hole is; there is not much room left, even for a smaller dog!

看看这个洞有多小,即使对于体型较小的狗来说也剩下没多少空间!

No comments:

Post a Comment