Wednesday, 20 May 2026

Give Love 献爱

Singapore - HSA

新加坡 — 卫生科学局

Today marks my 86th blood donation.

今天是我第86次捐血。

Today also marks the 42nd day since my mommy passed away.

今天也是我妈咪去世的第42天。


The blood flowing in my body is given to me by my mommy.

我身上流的血是我妈咪赐予的

Today, I am representing my mommy to offer her final gift of love to this world.

今天,我代表我的妈咪,将她留给这个世界的最后一份爱的礼物献上。


May mommy be a happy little angel in heaven.

妈咪在天堂成为一位快乐的小天使。

Wednesday, 13 May 2026

Fifth Seventh Day 五七

Singapore - Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium

新加坡 — 万礼火化场与骨灰瓮安置所

Today is the thirty-fifth day (the fifth seventh day) since my mommy left us.

今天是我妈咪离开我们的第三十五天(五七)。


I bought my mommy the chicken rice that she loved most when she was alive from Sam Leong Street.

我从三龙街给我妈咪买了她生前最爱吃的鸡腿饭。


According to folk belief, the deceased may not know they have died from the first to the fifth seventh day.

民间认为,在头七到五七之前,亡者可能不知自己已故,直到五七才真正知道。


Therefore, on the fifth seventh night, the spirit of the deceased will return home to bid a final farewell to their family.

因此,五七夜里亡灵会归家与家人做最后告别。

Sunday, 10 May 2026

Without You 没有您

Singapore - Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium

新加坡 — 万礼火化场与骨灰瓮安置所

Today is Mother's Day, but my mommy has been gone for thirty-two days.

今天是母亲节,但我妈咪已经离开三十二天。


Every year on this day, I buy my mommy her favourite food.

每年的今天,我都会给妈咪买她最爱吃的食物。

Today, I bought braised pig's trotters rice and tea as usual.

今天,我像往常一样买了卤猪蹄饭和茶。


No matter how delicious the food is, I wonder if my mommy can actually eat it?

再多的美食也不知道妈咪是否真的能吃得到?

From today forward, Mother's Day will never be a day of celebration.

从今天起,母亲节将永远不再是庆祝的日子。

Wednesday, 29 April 2026

Third Seventh Day 三七

Singapore - Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium

新加坡 — 万礼火化场与骨灰瓮安置所

Today is the twenty-first day (the third seventh day) since my mommy left us.

今天是我妈咪离开我们的第二十一天(三七)。


Today's offering is "Yongxiangxing" stuffed tofu, which my mommy loved to eat when she was alive.

今天的拜祭品是妈咪生前爱吃的“永祥兴”酿豆腐。


I miss my mommy so much.

好想我的妈咪。

Wednesday, 15 April 2026

First Seventh Day 头七

Singapore - Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium

新加坡 — 万礼火化场与骨灰瓮安置所

Today marks the seventh day since my mommy left us.

今天是我妈咪离开我们的头七。


Since it coincides with the Qingming Festival, you need to make an appointment to drive to the columbarium.

由于正值清明节,前往骨灰瓮安置所需要提前预约才能开车去。


I am surprisingly calm when I visit my mommy today.

今天来看妈咪时竟然出奇的平静。


The first thing to do when worshipping mommy is to worship the Earth God.

拜祭妈咪的第一件事是拜拜土地公。


Bought the vegetarian food and tea that my mother liked when she was alive, hoping she could "eat" them.

买了妈咪生前喜欢吃的素食和茶,希望她能“吃”到。


After the worship ceremony, the offerings were moved downstairs.

拜祭完毕后,就把供品移到楼下。


Finally, burn the paper money, gold and silver joss paper for my mommy.

最后,烧掉给妈妈的纸钱、金银冥纸。

Tuesday, 14 April 2026

Pain 痛

Singapore - Khoo Teck Puat Hospital A&E

新加坡 — 邱德拔医院急诊室

My mommy passed away suddenly, and after crying for several days, my eyes began to hurt.

我的妈咪突然去世,哭了几天后,眼睛开始疼痛。

Because I injured my eye last year, my sister suggested that I go to the emergency department to see a doctor and have it checked out.

因为我去年眼睛受伤了,我妹妹建议我去急诊室看医生检查一下。


After a series of tests, the doctor finally said that everything was normal.

经过一系列检查,医生最终表示一切正常。

To avoid putting extra strain on my eyes, I need to manage my emotions.

为了避免给眼睛增加额外的负担,我需要控制自己的情绪。

Monday, 13 April 2026

Semi-Orphan 半个孤儿

Singapore

新加坡

On April 9, 2026, my beloved mommy suddenly passed away, leaving me a semi-orphan.

2026年4月9日,我挚爱的妈咪突然去世,使我成了半个孤儿。


My beloved mommy passed away peacefully.

我挚爱的妈咪是在很安详的情况下往生的。


My mommy was very introverted and did not have many friends, but her friend came to see her off on her final journey.

妈咪性格很内向,朋友不多,但她的朋友来送她走完人生最后一程。


My aunts and my second uncle's family also came to see my mommy off on her final journey.

我的姑姑们、二舅一家来送妈咪走完人生最后一程。


No matter how reluctant we were, we could only watch helplessly as our beloved mommy took this final step.

无论我们多么不情愿,我们都只能眼睁睁地看着我们挚爱的妈咪迈出这最终一步。


My dearest mommy had turned into a wisp of smoke and returned to heaven.

我最亲爱的妈咪化作一缕轻烟,回到了天堂。


All that mommy left behind in this world was this pile of bones.

妈咪遗留在人世间的就剩下这堆白骨。


Mommy's ashes were placed in an urn.

妈咪的骨灰被装进了骨灰瓮。


From now on, my dearest mommy will be settled here.

从今以后我最亲爱的妈咪就安置在此