Tuesday 14 February 2023

Happy 10th Birthday 10岁生日快乐

Singapore

新加坡

North-South-Dong-Xi is TEN years old.

Today is Valentine’s Day, ten years ago today, North-South-Dong-Xi was launched.

Unknowingly I have written this blog for ten years.

I started writing nonsense ten years ago, and I am still writing today without knowing what I am saying. (Wathehaha!)

Wrote 295 articles in ten years.

I sincerely thank the readers who do not mind my crazy writing style, and I am grateful for the companionship along the way.

Must repeat this very important phrase every year, hope North-South-Dong-Xi has years to keep everyone company.

~*Happy 10th Birthday North-South-Dong-Xi*~


《North-South-东-西》十岁了!

今天是情人节,十年前的今天,《North-South-东-西》创刊了。

不知不觉部落格也写了十年。

十年前开始胡言乱语的写,到今时今日不知所云的还在写。(哇的哈哈!)

十年间写了295篇文章。

真心感谢不嫌弃我疯言疯语写作风格的读者,感恩这一路相伴。

每年都要重复这句很重要的话,希望在未来的时间里《North-South-东-西》可以一直陪伴大家。

~*《North-South-东-西》10岁生日快乐*~

No comments:

Post a Comment